The Colour Jane

 
Subscribe in a reader Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
you colour my world!
Wonderful things
Original Art for purchase www.melaniealfred.com (waiting for an image)
Quote of the Day.'The advice of Jonathan Alpert, a Manhattan-based psychotherapist. "If you view travel as an adventure and a challenge -- including the long lines and delays -- then it can be fun," he says. His advice is to build in enough time to experience this adventure -- a cushion of time, "just in case there are delays." Avoid tight schedules and deadlines. After all, you're on vacation.
Comings & Goings
The MI Ts have gone on a road trip to Colorado. The G Family will be back downunder soon. Jarrah Kim arived safely. I'm heading North soon
Happy Birthday: AUGUST
GDAD: 9th. Me:8 on 10th (long story)thanks Bruce
Things I have learnt: I am not great in the cold. Chocolate is lethal for me. Pedicures/Manicures are really essentials! Ditto good haircuts.
To Relax
Create your own Lava Lamp
*SITES I VISIT*
  • GoodReads: A Great new book site - Share your reading lists and reviews HERE
  • 3 Scrapateers - The Home of the Friendliest and most talented Digital Artists on the Internet
  • Learning how to put an EMAIL ME link in here
    Colour me Deciding
    Thursday, June 12, 2008
    To Europe or not to Europe that is the Question...
    yes, I know I have made a noun a verb.

    The opportunity to go to The Netherlands to watch Jack sail
    in the World Championships has presented itself.
    (see right sidebar links under the little yacht)

    A week in Paris. Maybe a week in London.
    Or perhaps down to the south of France...
    over to Milan?

    ...with departure to be in about 5/6 weeks there is a lot to organise.
    Even more research to do.

    The thought of Paris is most alluring. Apart from obvious reasons,
    to be there would place me in the city where some critical scenes in my book occur.

    I could actually walk the streets between the Sorbonne and Jardin de Luxemborg.
    I can can find where I want 'Grandmothers' house to be.

    I can visit the Place Chopin played his last Paris concert, which is also vital.

    This is what my mother wanted me to do. How wonderful that I can.











    Labels:

    posted by Jane of JaneZworld @ 8:51 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At June 12, 2008 10:06 PM, Blogger Marg said…

      I know what I would be doing if I had an opportunity like this!

       
    • At June 13, 2008 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      The yacht in the right side bar must be small indeed! I can't see it! But, what an opportunity!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Photobucket>The WeatherPixie
    About Me

    Name: Jane of JaneZworld
    Home: Australia
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    BLOGROLL
    Photography coming soon
    'AUSTRALIA' the movie for Summer 2008
    ...
    A little wisdom...

    Learn Live Hope
    More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com

    ""
  • Brisbane Radar Loop
  • Brisbane's 7 Day Weather Forcast
  • Australian News
  • Brisbane Water Levels
  • Powered by FeedBurner

    Subscribe with Bloglines BLOGGER

    Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
    Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com